Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Daredevil
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 06:14 PM   #108
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Well I certainly hope not. Just saying I could see it. Marvel is handling everything so well there is a part of me that can't believe they can keep it up. "They have to blow it sometime."
Dare I say "political correctness"?

The spin-off series' on Netflix are focused on a Jessica Jones (woman), Luke Cage (a black character), and Iron Fist (rumored to be cast as an Asian actor)...

I'm actually excited about the diversity but I want them to pull it off in a good way. Hopefully it doesn't get overly cheesy but based on the people involved I think they can do it right.

I want them to acknowledge each of the characters' gender and race not as an overly good or bad thing. It can be done, I'm quite sure of it.
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.