View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 07:25 AM   #54
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'd like to think that keeping Carlson in CF is a run prevention scheme rather than refusal to admit a sunk cost.

I'd rather see Gorman at DH and Walker in LF against righties, which Manoah is, with O'Neill in center and Carlson on the bench. Given Tyler's fragility, I'm sure there will plenty of starts to go around in the OF.
I think that's what becomes of the outfield, eventually. You and everyone knows Tyler will go down for more than 10 days a couple of times this season.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.