View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 04:27 PM   #219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Rambling and pointless. Then again, I am not a huge Tarantino fan. Soundtrack is cool. Everything else is a bore.
I agree. I saw it this weekend. My earlier post was about QT's movies being packed with stars but never go anywhere. Same with this one.

This never went anywhere and the ending was pretty bad. Great acting, amazing sets (he nailed the Hollywood look) but many scenes were pointless and painfully slow.

It would have been much better if he would have stuck to history and made it a true crime film. The fairy tale flamethrower shit was pretty out there, to say the least. I think the stars did their best with a very weak script and a movie without a true vision of what it was supposed to be. C -
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.