Thread: Movies and TV Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 10:51 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
1. I was responding to you.
2. Never once did I say that Wazu was below me because of that.
3. I said it hadn’t happened to me.

Try harder next time.
OK Chief, why did you interrogate wazu about changing his assessment of something? And then why did you expand to explicitly point out that it's something you've never done in your life.

FTR - Even after your namecalling tantrum tonight, I want to reiterate I posted my reply, not to debate the merits with you, but to explain something you seemed to be both puzzled by and contemptuous of regarding wazu's response to a silly little video about a silly little show. I regret that you took the response in the way I feared you might but hoped you wouldn't.

But now we're here and we know what you think of me, and I hope you have a pleasant evening.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.