View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 04:18 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

https://theathletic.com/1094781/2019...-no-look-pass/

Quote:
And finally: Rookie safety Juan Thornhill’s participation Wednesday was his first practice since late May when he sustained a minor calf injury. Thornhill, who is projected to be a starter, was impressed with a completion Mahomes made during an 11-on-11 period. On the play, Mahomes kept his eyes on the receiver in the slot who ran a seam route, which was in Thornhill’s coverage area. At the last second, as Thornhill was committing toward the receiver nearest him, Mahomes unleashed a pass to receiver Grayson Davon near the sideline.

“If you’re practicing against the league MVP every day, it’s going to help you because there’s not many quarterbacks better than him,” Thornhill said of Mahomes. “I’ve never seen a guy throw the ball (without) even looking at his receiver. You think you’re going to make a play, and the ball goes over there and you went this way. I’m just like, ‘He got me again.’”
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.