Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 08:10 PM   #121
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I won't say it was bad, but the first hour could have been cut in half, probably could have cut 45 minutes from the whole movie, and the script as a whole was too sappy for my taste. Thought it was a step back from the first WW.
It was definitely a step back from the first movie. It wasn't as bad as the old direct to video sequels from back in the day...but it wasn't far off either. After that first one I wanted to see a movie like this. I think I even mentioned on this board that it would be cool to see a Cold War era Wonder Woman movie. I would have liked a 70's dry thriller rather than an 80's overblown romp though.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.