View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #61
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm working as much as makes sense.

When home it's weather dependent. I've never felt luckier than to live where I do. I've taken the kids fishing a couple of times. I'm working on teaching my kids some hustles, they're going on a worm picking bender and will be in the worm sales business soon.

I bought some used honey bee equipment today and was thrilled to find my first dandelions yesterday. If I'm off work with nice weather I'm going to hunt down some free range bees and relocate them.

I've got a good pile of barn lumber so I'm going to build some stuff as time allows...shoe rack, and a railroad cart style table with barn wood and some cast wheels I cut off of a big safe. If I have time, I've got s pile of old wrenches I'm going to cut and bend and try to make some 2'ish DINOSAURS. In short, I'm going to knock out some projects and fix some shit....and sell some things.

We will walk the woods, teach my kids some things....

There has been more tv time than I'm used to...so I've already made it to season 5 of letterkenny.

If that's too boring we will start digging holes for the wall of zombie skulls along my driveway.
Sounds like some quality time with Dad that the kids will remember forever.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.