Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 09:53 PM   #28
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I still haven't decided what class to main. I've played all of them to max level with each expansion up until Legion when I got bored with it, so it's a hard choice. I used to play a particular role/class depending on my mood when I logged in. I was an unrepentant altoholic. I won't be going Ally, though. Just feels wrong.
I love Warrior and after playing it with 160 ping on private servers all these years I’m ready to not be handicapped anymore....
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.