View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 01:16 PM   #112
oxymoron

I don't know if "climate change" is any more real than "global warming" but I am pretty sure we're going to industrialize ourselves to extinction if we don't stop poisoning the air, land and water. It's pretty much a matter of when at this point. Course the earth will be fine again eventually. We just won't be here to **** anything else up.

That's an aside though. This whole thing about ignoring science because you don't want to believe what it tells you - I'm back to flat earth here, although the statement can be applied to so much more - is one of the weirdest things going on post millennium. It's like there's been a massive effort to, I dunno, de-educate everyone, maybe. Turn us all into morons who just nod whenever we hear what we want, follow the crowd on whatever side we're on. The amount of confirmation bias flooding the airwaves and internet on a daily basis is staggering. Intelligence and critical thinking is dying by a thousand cuts.

And no, stuff like flat earth is not critical thinking. I mean, I love a good conspiracy as much as anybody. But come on.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.