Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #37472
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Measured? Maybe so.... But MHM was the most PA poster on this board. Now, not so much... Much respect to him regardless. He and I have been at it for two decades. I love the guy! We're just completely different in every way. He's a much better person than I am.

I must have missed him here this morning...

(Fitting thst my 25, 000th post was a response to you and about MHM. We've had our "moments" over the years. Much respect to you as well!)
We've all had our differences. The way I figure you don't always get along with your family either. That's what we are here, a family.

We even have a couple of creepy uncles.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote