View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 03:59 PM   #832
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Except that Michael 'should have' won at least 8. And no, James has no claim to that.

If we're gonna award 'should have been' MVPs, James loses ground to MJ - he doesn't gain on him.

But seeing how few guys have ever won 4 (and none have ever won 4 straight) just makes me all the more annoyed at that damn Embiid award last year. It was just a really bad outcome.
I'd have to look at it more closely, but I think you could easily find 8 years where LeBron was statistically the best player in the league quite easily. Was he on the best teams in all of those years? Certainly not, but that's not my criteria for the award anyway.

And Embiid obviously shouldn't have won last year. Maybe the worst decision since Derrick Rose.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.