View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 03:24 PM   #14765
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I get burned out on chicken too, but I was just talking about the conundrum of, when you have smoked chicken in hand, the question is 'just eat it all right away' or 'go to the trouble of making even better stuff with it.'

Hope that makes sense.

I'm been trying to stave off chicken boredom by varying the preparation. Most of it is sous vide then sear, but I switch up between yogurt and curry, and then pesto and nut, then liquid smoke then barbecue sauce, . . maybe some butter and buffalo. Then I switch between pastas and rices and such to plate them over.

Bunker cuisine, gotta lot it.
I've found that I actually really enjoy the different varieties of Rice-a-roni quite a bit in these times.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.