View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 09:02 AM   #849
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
All I can say is this, if she had written that shit about me, I probably would have handled it worse than he did.

The problem is people have gone so far over the top on Brooke on twitter that people in media look at her as a victim at this point.
It's Twitter. It brings out the worst of human society. Does she think Tyreek's Twitter is totally clean and that people left him alone? Or did he get all kinds of child abuser and woman choker comments thrown his way? And who's responsible for those comments?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote