View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 07:21 AM   #1653
Plays to win the game!

Yeah I took the weekend to pretty much get all the unlockables like the assault rifle, rocket launcher etc. The rocket launcher, as expected, makes the game a cakewalk and lets you feel like a speed runner in some regards. Depending on the difficulty I can beat the game with the rocket launcher in around an hour. I wanted to get this game out of the way to make room for FFVII Remake on Friday.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.