View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #72
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
If he were forced out (huge 'if'), are you really delusional enough to think that he could just transfer control to his son? Or does his son independently have 3.8bn to spend on the team and a different last name?
Seems like a far-fetched hypothetical.

I don't see why his son couldn't buy it. First, I'm not sure he has to sell it for fair market value. Why would he? The NFL doesn't get a share of the sale proceeds.

Though my understanding is that the NFL has pretty much plenary power so maybe the Commish could force him to sell outside of his family.

Nothing I'm really going to worry much about. A long way to go to get from here to there.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.