Thread: Other Sports 2019 NCAA Tournament
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 11:12 AM   #136
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Trash tourney so far. Liberty only real surprising upset.
I was reading about Liberty yesterday and thought I was being trolled until I found their actual code of conduct on their website and a few other sites confirming the craziness.... and I'm still having hard time believing that it's not only a place that exists, but there are also high school kids who enroll at such a place.

https://splinternews.com/liberty-uni...low-1793850543

Quote:
The first big change is that Liberty students are now allowed to watch R-rated movies and play M-rated video games. Here's the passage from last year's handbook, mandating a $50 fine and 12 "points" (demerits, basically) for breaking the rule

But Liberty's new handbook isn't a total free-for-all. Activities like "possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages" and "procuring/financing/facilitating/obtaining an abortion" are still banned. (Back in 2007, when I attended Liberty for a semester as research for a book, "The Liberty Way" was even stricter, and it mandated fines and reprimands for innocent activities like kissing and dancing. Even hugs lasting longer than three seconds between members of the opposite sex were discouraged.)

Also still banned: vaping, gambling, and attending a dance.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote