Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 01:16 PM   #131
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I saw that article yesterday and the only thing embarrassing, IMO, was her awful writing and complaining. I don't understand what's going on in the world of "journalism" but anyone that can put two sentences together is "writing" for these websites for like 1 cent per word and personally, I find that abhorrent.

Anyway, I experienced some glitches Tuesday evening with Disney Plus on a Roku 4K but most of those had disappeared by last night. The movie we were watching wasn't "highlighted" or at the top of any menu, so I had to search for the movie manually, but it did remember exactly where we stopped the previous evening.

I think it would be foolish for anyone to expect that a brand new streaming service, with 10 million new users that's gone "Live" for the first time on a dozen different platforms, would be "Glitch-Free" from launch.

Articles like those above are just click-bait for trolls.

(PS - Good to see you, Brotha!)
Lol agreed. Seems way to early to panic...I've already seen 1 app updateon my phone dhf PS4 so I'm sure they will get it cleaned up soon. I'm looking forward to more enhancements too. I can't wait to dive in more this weekend. Good to see you posting!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.