Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 12:47 PM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm getting tired of this shit. I now have Direct TV, Sports Package on Direct TV, ESPN+, Netflex, YouTubePremium. Tired of paying up the ass. Just come out with some package that I can choose exact channels I want.
It's actually heading the other direction, with Universal's new streaming platform set for sometime in 2021 and HBO Max, which is set for Spring 2020.

The only major studio without a streaming platform is Sony.

There are rumors that AT&T will include HBO Max for free to its customers (including Direct TV) but that hasn't been set in stone.

I think it's going to be quite a while before we see any "Bundled Bundles".
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.