View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 03:16 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've been rereading the second half of the novel over the past couple of days, as well as steeling myself not be too annoyed with changes they'll make. The most glaring one seems to be

Spoiler!

I know I'm not representative of the target audience, and have enough faith in Villeneuve to believe that he won't go full Abrams here. But still......

Spoiler!
Without spoiling anything I agree with your assessment. There are changes I don’t understand why DV did the way he did. I really enjoyed the movie but the ending was not satisfying or accurate to the book.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.