View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 01:17 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah Egbuka looks nice. I think Adonai Mitchell looks good too.

Lot of options. Feels like we wouldn't have to trade up with this class assuming they call declare.

This will probably never happen bc Andy almost always drafts a lineman in the first or 2nd rd, but man getting Egbuka or Mitchell and then Cade Stover in rd 2 would be so awesome
Loads of simulators I've grabbed 2 WRs the first 2 rounds and been really excited. But inevitably I'm then unsure on the LT situation and find myself with lots of holes.

Realistically I don't think we can fully "fix" the WR or LT in FA. I think maybe the best outcome is to partially fix the WR room with someone like Brown, and then replace Jones with an aggregate approach at DT. I'd consider ditching Reid as well and signing someone like Stone who's better at coverage and probably cheaper.

If we go into the draft with a cheaper and possible upgrade at safety and a group of DTs like Pierce and Daquan Jones replacing C Jones, I think we call those positions good until later picks.

Then you can focus on WR and LT. I think a stud WR in R1 is possible. Move up early in the 2nd to grab the best remaining LT, maybe someone like Patrick Paul, and then spend the rest of the draft on a TE, a guard who can sit a year, coverage focused LB, RB and maybe a double dip at WR. If the draft ticks a couple of those boxes I think we can maybe fix one or 2 more through remaining FA.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.