View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 04:50 PM   #870
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The second half against Tampa and most of the game against the Donks:

"ANDY GETTING CUTE WITH PLAYCALLING. HE'S BAD AT CALLING PLAYS! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!"

Notice how the team has perfectly executed its "clock management" (a term I still think is absolute horse shit) and yet those clock cocks from the 2019 regular season who wanted Reid fired because "clock management" aren't making any mention of that or giving him credit the past two weeks.
I'll eat some crow. I was PISSED after the Tampa game, but it probably wasn't Andy's fault. I was just blown away that our offense was struggling to convert on 3rd down when in the first half they were moving the ball at will.

But ever since that game we've been doing fine, just Denver's defense actually buckling down and stone walling us in the Red Zone, which they're apparently really good at. So hey, it all checks out.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.