Thread: Sutton Smith
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:17 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People are all over Brian Burns and he played around 225 at 6'5". Edge is an edge for some these days I suppose. I'm not about to take a guy that light in the pants in round 1 but I'd take a flyer on a guy like Smith in the 5th or 6th round.
That's the problem I keep running into w/ our SDE spot, though.

225 at 6'5'' suggests he can get to 240 and maintain a similar play speed. I don't know how you put 15-20 lbs of mass on a 6'1'' dude and expect him to not completely change his body type.

It's a 'clay' thing. Is there enough moldable clay to work with here. Smith is kinda like flipside of the coin to Burr-Kirven to me. Man I really want to find a way to work with that because I like the tenacity and see some raw skills (Kirven as a coverage guy, Smith as a situational rusher) but with both guys I just don't know that I can find a way to make it work.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.