View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 11:54 AM   #24
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
There were so many more guys they could have taken there.

KPass atleast fits the 43 better I guess.
It's impossible to hand waive Patrick Mahomes - he makes the entire 2017 NFL draft.

But with Hunt gone, we'll get effectively nothing out of that season beyond Mahomes. '18 has a little more promise down the ranks with Nnadi and DoD likely being starters and I presume Speaks will have a heavy spot in the rotation.

But with K-Pass and Hunt's picks we coulda/shoulda had Kamara and Rasul Douglas (guys I was hoping we'd grab at those spots at the time). I was also a fan of Kendall Beckwith though his injury last year (combined with some injury history at LSU) makes that sketch. Then again, if we'd have taken him, he's probably not in that car wreck, butterflies flapping their wings and all...

Again - it's all worth it with Mahomes in that draft but Veach and Co. absolutely have to do better. Hopefully last season was a sign of progress in that regard and it will only get more impressive going forward. He's still a damn young executive so there are lessons to be learned for him still.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.