View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:28 AM   #14233
Be Kind To Your Pets

I've been using the Instant Pot I bought during the summer a lot. I promised Meesh Meesh I'd bring him back some turkey from Thanksgiving in Frankfort, but the crew there wiped it all out. So Friday I got out a little frozen smoked turkey breast (they sell them at Aldi and they're wonderful), thawed it out and cooked it in the instant pot with some sliced carrots, chopped celery and onion. Made some gravy with the drippings and it was fan-tastic. And only took about an hour to cook. Meesh liked it a lot. Also made my grandma's famous lemon cake and it was wonderful too. This time I used seven up instead of water in the cake batter and it was really tasty. I wonder how much weight I'm going to gain this week?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.