View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 02:23 PM   #1005
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Bills draft is complete and I think it's pretty damn outstanding. Better than the Chiefs draft but that's not shocking given their position in the draft and a little more capital through the middle rounds where there's more raw value to be found.

9. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston WIN!!!
40. Irv Smith, TE, Alabama Went 50; -10
75. Michael Deiter, G, Wisconsin Went 78; -3
113. Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota Went 157; -44
132. Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State Went 76; +56
148. Chuma Edoga, OT, USC Went 92; +52
159. Justin Hollins, EDGE, Oregon Went 156; +3
182. Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M WIN!!!
227. Corey Ballentine, CB, Washburn Went 180 - got shot; +47
244. John Cominsky, DE - Charleston Went 135; +109
So this was almost as good as the Chiefs draft was bad at a +210. Pegging 2 of them is pretty damn uncommon, though - kinda proud of that one.

-19 in total. It's been awhile since I've ended one of these in the red and frankly it looks like I probably just overthought some shit with the Chiefs picks. ****ing knew I should've taken Trevon Wesco with that last pick instead of Morgan; would've put me in the positive at least on balance...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.