Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 10:48 AM   #1365
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Whats most annoying to me is how unnecessary all the extra stuff is in what is an amazing setting for a True Detective season

Its perfect. Middle of nowhere, low on resources, 2 months without sunlight making people crazy, the dynamic of the indigenous people and culture, the ****ing ice everywhere. Its really perfect and they're bogging it down with some silly role portrayals and brutal pacing
Exactly what pulled my wife and I in. She's a huge fan of the movie "30 days of night" and Ep1 gave some strong 30 days of night vibes.

Despite my criticisms ive been enjoying the show and will likely see it through to the end. But the last episode was a combination of feminist cringe and sleep inducing dialogue. Was a tough one to get through.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote