View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:22 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
That's all fine and fair.

Nobody else brought him in (that we know of). That's all I'm saying.

Every now and then you get a weirdo unicorn case, where a useful, Super Bowl caliber player is just sitting on the streets looking to sign with a team for pennies, like Donovan Smith. (For the record, I was a doubter about him too, so I'll eat my crow on this just like everybody else does sometimes.)

I just don't think we can count on Araiza to be a Donovan Smith level surprise.
Imagine being this ****ing reeruned then getting your feelings hurt when people tell you you're reeruned.

He didn't just fall out of the sky. He was "sitting on the streets" for a reason, mongoloid.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.