View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 09:30 PM   #870
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My draft needs:

High priority
OLB - I've been trying to draft at this position for a decade. I never invest high picks and maybe I finally need to. I'm adding Elijah Lee as a free agent, but he's probably depth.
ILB - I may not even have a body at this position. Very high priority. However, I'm picking up Carter as a possible fill-in.

Moderate priority
CB - This area is moving from a huge strength to a weakness as my players decline.
DE - I need at least one starting DE
WR - I keep investing high draft picks and whiffing. I need a #1 and #2 WR at least. However, it looks like I'm picking up a couple of hot new free agents with the Chiefs, so this might even be a low priority.

Low priority
TE - I need a TE3 but am otherwise good.
OT - I could use some depth and an OTOTF, but am otherwise fine. I'll also pick up Christian as a free agent.
C - I'm fine here, but my starter is a C turned G that I'm moving back.
P - Maybe upgrade here, but not a big issue.
S - Hard to tell. I've got one established veteran and hopefully a rising second-year player, having lost Matthieu in free agency. I'll add a couple of free agents in Reid and Bell.
DT - I have a lot of bodies here who are sufficient.

Not a need
QB - solid starter and two young backups.
RB - solid starter and good depth, also adding Ronald Jones as a free agent.
FB - I have an Andy Reid fullback. I'm fine.
G - I have a wrecking crew here.
K - I have the best in the business.
LS - I'm set here.

Last edited by Rain Man; 03-27-2022 at 09:38 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote