Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
ahh yeah. the first peg gring. lol. Spooked the shit out of me too.

I think everyone is different. A lot of it, in my opinoin, is about seat-time and how much you ride. It can some what depend on the bike too. Buels, from what I've heard, have tall gears so maybe thats what people were having problems with moving from a dead-stop. Needing to ride the cluth a bit.
It is hard to describe on the Buells, it was like the gear switching clanked and clicked when you were gearing on the move. Even the last day there were times where I had to work to get it into the next gear. At the bottom I never had any problems, just treated it like back in the day when I was 10 and had to get a tractor moving with a trailer of 300 bales that weren't tied down and uncles that would give me shit if I lost part of the load. Back then I probably rubbed the clutch too much, I was happy as a hog with hogfarmer when the guy at the class said you can't really rub a clutch on a bike too much.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.