Thread: Music Tool
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 08:23 PM   #73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Missed out on tickets, I have to settle on the St Louis show a week from this Fri instead.

Really hope they cut Culling Voices out and add 7empest back before then. Love CV but I can't die without seeing 7empest live.
7empest would be great, but they’ll have to cut a couple songs to make it fit. Guess if they cut CV and CC Trip, I’d be good with that. Drum solos are boring as hell. Even DC drum solos. Ideally they’d drop The Pot as well. The Pot and CV are probably their only 2 non-segue songs that I just don’t care for.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli