Thread: Music Tool
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 10:09 AM   #64
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I worked with a guy that loved Chevelle but hated Tool. I didn't get that at all. Very similar with Tool being more long form experimental (in a way like the Floyd.) I really like theme albums, long experimental shit, and the whole art associated with the music.

I think of Tool as "precision anger." Or surgical anger. It's not raw guitar and vocals - it's focused and prolonged. Great for cutting the lawn or lifting weights.
I might be preaching to the proverbial choir here, but there are a few bands I love who do the theme album justice - The Books and Native Construct. They kick ass.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.