View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 10:28 AM   #67
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You don’t do what he did against Alabama without talent. And it was reported by his teammates that he was football smart.

So what’s the issue?

I’m assuming he’s just lazy.

Unless we change WR coaches to someone like a Desean Jackson who could play with his head I’m not expecting anything.
Maybe he is lazy but his biggest issue by far is health. Dude can't stay healthy, don't know if that is due to him being lazy or unlucky.

Also maybe all the pressure he received in NY and last year when he was talked about being the #1 guy affected him.. I don't know but the only pressure he should feel this season is making the team at this point.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.