View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 10:02 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm so close to liking this but I just can't get my head around the idea of 'letting Sneed walk'.

And if you do, it's presumably because you tagged Jones to buy time to work out a deal? Well if you do that and his starting baseline salary for 2024 is $32 million(ish) then there's no way he signs for 3/$84 million. It'll take more than that once you tag him. Which is why you don't tag him, JMHO.

Put a tag/trade of Sneed for a mid/late 2nd and a 4th in there with the thought that the deal gets done quickly and then both Jones and Smith re-sign after the tag money gets traded away and opens back up. Then I can see all that being awfully close to what happens.

Milton is an annoying likely pick at RB but I still feel like he's a little redundant and would sure like something different in that RB2 spot. With him, Pop and Perine you have 3 virtually identical players from a stylistic perspective. I still don't see a guy you turn to if you think you can find an advantage in, say, outside zone. That's why I've become such a fan of Jaylen Wright, but I'd imagine you have him off the board by your pick in the 3rd. You have a tendency to be pretty conservative on the 'available players' list for us. Moreso than me anyway; typically by about a half a round.
Don’t forget they were high on Deneric Prince last offseason. I’d like to see him as the McKinnon replacement. He has really good hands and can run routes. Hopefully he’s learn to block like McKinnon. But he has game changing speed.

And they seem to be interested in Keontay Ingram as a power back.
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about