Thread: Chiefs Good game Chiefs fans
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #92
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
I never trolled. I just talked football.

You have serious reading comprehension issues and constantly take what people say out of context, so i'm not surprised that you took this thread which 90% of people thanked me for, as an insult somehow. Get help.
What can I say, I'm a dick.

I mean, I've never spent weeks on another board, hijacking threads left and right and 50 posts later playing it off as "gee, I just posted what Cowherd said"... all while telling people they're the arrogant ones, and then passive aggressively neg-repping people for days... and then played it off like it never happened only after my team got embarrassed, which would have made me look incredibly stupid.

You can either learn from it or rewrite history, I guess... I'm just not big on completely erasing history because you said "congrats". People have come back and apologized for being a dick or troll or "teasing" as you say, and that goes much further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
...going into a thread about Von Miller to get people riled up about Tyreek Hill, and then continuing the same thing in a 2nd thread.
...responding to the situation by saying "the mods think Tyreek is off limits"
...going into a thread about Mahomes' prep for the playoffs to mention ypu're afraid the Chiefs will lose to the Ravens and won't meet up with the Bills when they make it to the AFCCG.
...randomly posting opinions on the Bills from Cowherd and others and then playing the aww shucks, I'm just posting what he said, when it riles up people.
...constantly talking about the arrogance of Chiefs fans in vague terms while also opinion spamming how amazing the Bills are, posting 250 times in two days to show how amazing the Bills are, openly talking about how the Bills will steamroll the Colts, etc.

I mean, you could just have no self awareness of how your posts will be received and how they will hijack threads, except you've used the friendlier term "tease" when you're blatantly trying to get under people's skin.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote