View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:54 PM   #106
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That probably right.

That's why I wouldn't be upset with the Bradburry in the first pick if they thought he was more than just a starter. If he's on the board and they have him as a blue chip prospect, go for it.

If you can have that and 2 starters with those 2nd round picks, you're sitting pretty damn good.
Exactly. That's why even though I want a CB AND a safety, I'm not dead set on it in round 1.

They could get a guy like Bradbury and still get a potential starting DE as well as a potential starting DB.

There's plenty of options in this draft. It's a deep one.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.