View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 03:20 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve successfully avoided spoilers so far. So this is speculation.....I’m sure Tarantino is going to play with history like he did in Bastards killing Hitler. Probably have Pitt kill Manson and save Tate or something to keep us guessing how he’ll end his next to last movie.

Or maybe since he already did that, he’ll play it straight with history? Anyone who has not seen spoilers can rarely predict a Tarantino plot in his movies.
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that 'history' wanders in and out of this story aimlessly.

Manson, you'll meet at a farmer's market, then hear something on the car radio towards the end of the movie.

The Tate/LaBianca stuff will play out with cops and reporters blocking access to their own house, leading to a missed opportunity or change of plans.

That kind of thing. Could be dead wrong, too.

I just sense he's trying to tell a story of a working actor at the end of the studio era and the changing culture of LA, more than any specific historical events.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.