Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 09:19 AM   #140
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
In the B.B. comparisons, I was one of the Skyler critics, and Laura Linney’s character absolutely embodies what I was missing in Breaking Bad. This is a layered character, as flawed a family member as her husband is, with ambitions that may outdo his, and strategy that may be stronger than his. She is also allowed to be an obstacle in his path at times without being the cliche woman who causes a man’s downfall or the mom who objects to everything while hugging her children in a hiding place, a victim of her situation. I look forward to more from both of them.
Who gives better head? Wendy or the FBI guy?

I just started binging this last night. Watched a little over half of season one. Laura Linney looks a LOT like one of my college girlfriends.

Last edited by gblowfish; 03-27-2019 at 09:25 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.