View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:39 PM   #19
Fish are scared of me

Years ago I lived on a farm in North Carolina. I had a shed in the back yard and I went behind it and buried a 5 gallon bucket and concreted it in. I installed a 2 " pipe that lead from a hole in the back of the shed to the bucket. Every time I had change I'd just go there and toss it down the pipe. I'd roll up a $20 bill from time to time and toss it down the tube. When time came for me to move to Oklahoma I dug that sucker up and had about $1200 in there.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote