View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 09:53 PM   #848
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
That was 15 yards shy of Pat’s throw. I’m gonna say this: no one can make that throw but Pat. Period. I am sure someone else can throw it 70 yards, but not the way he did in the situation he did and connecting for the TD past triple coverage.
My original point still stands. Anyone saying Rodgers can't throw that hasn't watched Rodgers. I said Cam ain't making that in the traffic, but he's got the gun to throw it. And I think he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Rodgers.

Maybe Cam, but probably not with dudes in his shit like that.

Mahomes is ****ing insane. It doesn’t mean that pick he threw wasn’t really bad but that play there was ****ing bananas.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.