Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:09 AM   #88
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
13th WR off the board (not the same 12 ahead of him that I had, but exactly where I had him nonetheless).

No - he's not the best WR in this class. And the odds of him being a 1 are EXTREMELY long.

He'll probably be a fine player. But this fits with the floor over ceiling, immediate production over long-term potential theme of this draft.

Athletically he profiles to De'Anthony Thomas. And nobody will want to acknowledge that fact and will still insist on trying to compare him to Tyreek Hill for some reason. But in reality, he's a slightly more experienced, slightly more polished version of De'Anthony Thomas.

{shrug} Still don't get it.
Wow dude. I don’t see why you don’t like him. And I’m not homering out bc he’s on our team. You know I’ve liked this guy for about 6 weeks.

I’d compare his athletic profile to Albert Wilson. He’s not as good laterally but he’s much better straight line with explosiveness.

I’m so sick and tired of us drafting these athletes that can’t play football. I’m tired of seeing Albert Wilson drop a lot of passes he should catch, I’m tired of watching Chris Conley and Byron Pringle struggle to beat DB’s bc they can’t sell routes and I’m definitely tired of Mecole Hardman not being about to run routes, make tough catches or win 1v1.

I’ve been begging this team to get a pure route runner who can catch. Begging! Bc if we’ve learned anything it’s that this teams athleticism means dick. Tyreek and Kelce are good bc they are elite athletes and do the little things like running routes/catching the ball well.

This kid has enormous hands which showed 3 drops on 125 targets. He’s got well above average speed at 4.41. His 10 yard is absolutely insane at 1.46 and he has long arms.

Guys. This team needs a Hunter Renfrow or Cooper Kupp badly. Renfrow had 1k yards and 9 TD’s last year with Carr ina year that Waller missed time, Agholor was gone and Ruggs got kicked off the team.

This kid can give us that. He’s a lot better than Renfrow but not at Cupp’s level. I’d say he’s somewhere in between the two.

And at 54 that’s some damn good value
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote