Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 03:51 PM   #84
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I mostly agree as well. The WRs I would love the Chiefs to draft.

Jameson Williams
Treylon Burks
George Pickens
Christian Watson
Pierce

I dont care where any of these guys were drafted, I want one or even two!

Only because DJ has pounded the table so hard, Id be ok with Austin somewhere as well.

Id take any of the top guys except:

Drake London - NO
Metchie = NO
Dotson = NO
Moore = NO
Yeah, I was definitely wrong! LOL

I thought we were done with short WRs which I was all for. I took Moore off my list very early and didnt really look at him much.

I can see what the Chiefs liked about him, he is quick and sudden. Seems to get open quickly and often. Great hands and has good long speed too. Not Tyreek long speed but very comparable on everything else.

Tracking the deep balls. He offers a lot of what Tyreek did for us and is more polished right now than Tyreek was coming out.

Saw a comparison to AB, thats pretty damn good!

Bottom line, the Chiefs passed on some of the guys I wanted to take Moore and thats good enough for me!

Also, James Jones thought he was the best WR in this class. A few guys on NFLN said he is a #1 WR.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.