Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 12:54 PM   #80
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Even as somebody that has been arguing in favor of Moore, we’re all entitled to our opinions on prospects, and it’s really easy to only ever operate in hindsight where you can never be wrong about anything.
I can admit when I’m wrong. And I’ve also said that I didn’t want Moore but I understood why they took him and why they liked him.

But **** this douche for bringing up that I wanted Tolbert like it was some knock against me. Tolbert went not to far after Moore and at least everyone in here stands by their opinions.

I value KcBubb’s opinions more than this ****ing reerun. At least Bubb was in here before the draft laying out why he liked some prospects more.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote