Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:27 PM   #28320
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Any thoughts on Bronco's camp or any of their players . . . . . you know, since this is the Bronco thread and all?

You should be paying Mahomes rent for all the space he is taking up in your head right now . . . . . .
I can't talk PMINT in the main forum without getting banned so I do it here.

I love what I have heard about the Broncos TC so far.

Keep hearing about how well Keenum can place the ball. He is putting it where only the WRs have a chance at catching it. Big upgrade over the bums from last year.

All the WR's are playing well and Sutton and Hamilton so far sound as good as they were hyped to be on paper. Sanders is healthy and has been impressive, DT is playing well to, helps to have a QB who can get you the ball.

Jake Butt is close to winning the job at TE.

I will be concerned about the RB position until I can see them play in live action so PS will tell me a lot.

The OL has been better and Keenum's strength last year was keeping his eyes downfield and completing big throws when the protection broke down.

Over all I love the O, they will score points.

On the D:

Chubb has been a steal and with Ray able to practice in TC they have 4 rushers they can rotate. Love that they are looking at getting all 4 guys on the field at the same time too.

LB's are very good, no drop off there.

CB's could be an issue depth wise. Harris has been the best CB for years, it is down at the 3rd CB level where they could have issues but there is time to see how they address it. Another position I need to see in PS. I also think the reason they got Cravens was to use him as either the 3rd CB on early downs and as an LB in rush downs like 3rd and long where he can play closer to the LOS.

Safety is set, Simmons has been said to have taken strides and Stewart had the pick on PMINT last year, love the back end of the secondary. Stewart was the last piece of the No Fly Zone just like in 1977 how Bernard Jackson was the last piece of the Orange Crush. This is the group that is going to get all those PMINT over throws. Chubb was working on drop backs today so he should get a couple too.

Our stock is upward, the QB is not struggling with turnovers, feel very good about starting another SB run.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.