Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 12:15 PM   #225
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
3090 will be good for 5+ years. Honestly most GPU's are good for 2-4 years of games at max if you get a good enough one.

I'm just glad GPU prices are dropping because cypto crash.

I'm eyeing the shit out Radeon RX 6950 XT, its only 1,000. And it will destroy games and work great with Unreal5

Unreal 5 is going to change the dynamic because of how it does its processing and preloading.
I'm a bargain builder. Building top end PC's just aint a game ive ever been in.

You say 5 years out of a $1K video card? Shiiiiit....my ass would try to get a decade out of that thing, lol.

Hell, im still running a 2nd Gen I5 with a video card that, i dont even remember the model....but it was mid tier like 7-8 years ago hahaha. Cheap bastard i know.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.