Thread: Movies and TV Top 10 favorite films of the 2010s?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 09:53 AM   #94
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
...Extra points for Killer Joe. Such a hidden gem, and those last fifteen minutes alone could get anyone to sit through it if it isn't their thing
I must of missed something about Killer Joe, I just looked back at my IMDB score and gave it a 5. I like strange movies, Blue Velvet and Mulholland Dr. are two favorites, but I thought McConaughey was trying to do his best Dennis Hopper impersonation. I rather see the real thing. I have to admit Juno and Gina Gershon were easy on the eyes and ever since Sideways, Thomas Hayden Church has been a favorite of mine.

The director William Friedkin has made some great movies and some weird ones. Who can forget Al Pacino in Cruising. Recent films like Bug was good and it gave Michael Shannon a break, and Jade was very good and I guess helped launch David Caruso. In the 80's To Live in Die in LA is a classic, French Connection and The Exorcist are the cream of the crop. I think he made Killer Joe as a satire, a joke on us.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote