Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 02:35 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Robert Patterson's turning into a star, it would appear. Suddenly he's in all this major stuff. Reminds me a bit of Chris Pratt getting big out of the blue round about zero dark thirty.
Actually , Patterson became a star when he was cast as that douchey sparkly vampire way back in 2008 . Every chick I knew back then wanted to jump his bones lol. But I think what you mean is that he is becoming one hell of a respectable actor these days. He put together an interesting/good filmography when that shitty Twilight saga ended (mainly in indie films like Good Time, The Rover, Lost City of Z, Damsel, High Life etc etc) .
Big time directors like Christopher Nolan for example are taking notice and I bet you he put in a good word to Matt Reeves that he'd make a good Batman / Bruce Wayne.

Oh and I love the title of this upcoming Nolan film (Tenet) . Simple and cool sounding . The cast is shaping up really nicely and I love the idea of big budget international espionage . Easily my most anticipated film for next year .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.