Thread: Football NFL Training Camp 2019
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 02:04 PM   #131
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I’ve seen it compared to the KD injury.
THe “official” word from the Colts brass is it’s just a deep calf strain and the Achilles is in no danger. However, I’m not buying it.

He hurt that calf in April and it’s STILL not healed? That’s alarming. Couple that with some of his recent cryptic comments about “mental scars” from his shoulder issue in 2017 and there’s plenty to be alarmed about.

Rumor is the Colts are targeting a week one return for Luck but at this point I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t miss significant regular season time.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.