View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 08:39 AM   #42
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
I also do this... but more for putting a large hole in a person. Funny that while camping out in BFE, I'm still more concerned about a lunatic than a critter.
Absolutely one of the craziest nights I've ever had. Shit started little before midnight in a cow pasture about a 1000 yards away from the woods and didn't stop until the sky turned that hazy blue just before the sun comes up... It pushed the cattle to the other side of the property.
Eventually made it to the other side of the pond from where we were camping at,and whatever it was? ran off the property owners two very large malamute huskies before the night was over.. I didn't really get spooked until the dogs went down into the pond to check out this thing.. I heard the dogs yelp a couple times and they both booked for the property owners house.. The next day, he even comented on how strange it was to find both dogs sitting inside the screened porch that morning
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote