Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #42
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
I just need to know if he knows how to properly pimp slap?

Seriously, be careful. Let someone know where you'll be and what time you'll be home.
and if he brings Grape Gatorade, RUN!!! THE FIX IS IN....HE'S IN THE KNOW!!!!!(some one had to go there.... )
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.