Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 07:22 PM   #153
MVP

DAT ran a 4.50 at the Combine. Last I checked, that's slower than 4.41.

If you want to reference a hand-timed pro day of 4.37 on a traditional "fast" track at Oregon, I'll say I don't give a ****. The insanely accurate electronic time at the combine doesn't lie. People said they hand-timed Moore in the low 4.3s too. Horseshit on both.

What you're doing though is being unreasonable about potential. I mean, you're comparing the kid to a ****ing college RB. Find a better low-end comp than DAT that at least had similar collegiate production as a WR. It'd be a far more respectable rebuttal and one people can be honest about in their heads.

I do agree though, probably unlikely he's near either.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote